The Idyllwild Water District has scheduled a special Board of Directors meeting for 10 a.m., Wednesday, March 5 in the District's boardroom.
The proposed agenda includes the following topics:
1. RESOLUTION #685 – This Resolution provides updated signatures for the BBVA Bankcard.
2. The Board will discuss a limited term consultation contract for Terry Lyons.
(Retainer at the hourly rate of $75.00 per hour plus expenses)
3. The Board will discuss possible water and sewer rate increases.
4. The Board may appoint Tom Lynch to the Money Purchase Pension Plan.
5. The Board may appoint Tom Lynch as an alternate member to the Association of California Water Agencies (ACWA)/Joint Powers Insurance Agency.