The Idyllwild Rotary Club has announced road closures beginning at 9 a.m. Monday, July 4, for the Fourth of July Parade.
• North Circle Drive at Highway 243.
• Pine Crest Avenue at Oakwood Street.
• Jameson Drive at Rockdale Drive.
• Tahquitz Drive at South Circle Drive.
• South Circle Drive at Lodge Road.
The only vehicles allowed into the parade staging area will be residents who need to get to their homes. Those working at businesses on North Circle Drive that day need to make appropriate plans. No through-traffic will be allowed.
Visitors who are stopped will be given alternate route maps.
Emergency vehicles are in the front end of the parade so they can go about their business and won’t get blocked in.