• Wildfire Support Group will meet from 4:30 to 6 p.m. the Wednesdays of Aug. 1 and 8 at the Idyllwild Library. Facilitated by Dr. M.P. Wylie, there is no charge. The main purpose of the group is to share strength, experience and hope, as well as to support one another. All are welcome, including children.
• Congressman Dr. Raul Ruiz’s office lists resources assistance at www.caloes.ca.gov/RecoverySite/Documents/’2014%20WEB_general_Final_5-21-14.pdf.
• Veterans Assistance California Department Of Veterans: CALVET loan and veterans who have suffered damage caused by the Cranston Fire visit www.caloes.ca.gov.
• Resources for wildfire victims from the California Office of Emergency Services
• American Red Cross: You can help people affected by disasters such as floods, fires, tornadoes and hurricanes by making a donation to support American Red Cross Disaster Relief. For more information, visit redcross.org/donate.
To volunteer with Red Cross, visit redcross.org/volunteer.