Robert Preifer
Community members gathered Thursday to learn about plans for the Idyllwild Community Center.

A second public meeting will be held Saturday, Oct. 29, from 10 a.m. to noon at the Idyllwild School multipurpose room. A virtual tour of plans for the site will be presented on Nov. 13 at the Idyllwild Community Center site from 1 to 3 p.m.

Bill Sandborn discusses plans for the community center site. Photos by Grace Reed

Bill Sandborn and Marilyn Kemple discuss the plans.


  1. The art of "GETTING OTHER PEOPLE'S TAX MONEY" to pay for your plans. No thanks. Idyllwild is barely 25% occupied by residents, the other 75% are vacant or honeymoon rentals. There is no need for this. Unless you are the one who plans to make money by having other people's tax money fund your project.