The Idyllwild Fire Commission will hold its second January meeting, 6 p.m., Tuesday, Jan. 24 at the Fire Station.
Items are the agenda are the following:
• Purchase of sample policies from CSDA/Commissioner Buchanan - discussion/approval of purchase of various policies provided by CSDA
• Audits approval/ Commissioner Buchanan - discussion/approval of three (3) years audits, 2011/2012, 2012/2013 and 2013/2014
• Copier contract/ Interim Chief Sherman - discussion/direction for Interim Chief Sherman to proceed
• Budget/Interim Chief Sherman - discussion and possible action regarding short and long term budget and other financial matters
• Series 4000 Board Policies/Commissioner Buchanan - this item was tabled from two (2) previous meetings. Discussion/review/revision of the series 4000 board policies.
• Job Descriptions – this item was tabled from two (2) previous meetings. Discussion/review/revision of IFPD job descriptions
• Ad HOC Committee – this item was tabled from 1/10/2012 meeting. Appoint an Ad HOC committee to obtain a new bookkeeper/accountant
Next regularly scheduled meeting will be 6 p.m., Tuesday Feb. 14.