Art Alliance of Idyllwild President Shanna Robb reported on the success of the Front and Center Judged Art Show and Hot Spot Gallery/Art Tour over the weekend.
“According to our door tally, we had 335 people view the show on Saturday and 115 on Friday. Tally for Sunday is yet [to be] captured, but having Middle Ridge Winery Tasting Room as the host and co-sponsor of the event definitely created the Front and Center experience for our artists,” she said.
The list of winners are:
• Best of Show: Michelle Kondos, “Last Run, Last Light”
• People’s Choice: Lynn Ryan, “Ernie Maxwell”
• 1st Place: Gideon Cohn, “Methamorphosis”
• 2nd Place: Jean Amodt, “Girl With Rainbow Lips”
• 3rd Place: Ron Singerton, “Symphony”
• 1st Place: Jennifer Gowen, “Victoria Sunset”
• 2nd Place: Debbie Crowell, “Cuba - A Country in Transition”
• 3rd Place: Erin O’Neill, “Once Upon A Time …”
• 1st Place: Gary Kuscher, “Sensuality”
• 2nd Place: Martha Lumia, “Itsybitsy Spider on Steroids”
• 1st Place: Trudy Adler, “Ginkgo Leaf & Sea Glass Necklace”
• Honorable Mention: Robert VandenBurg, “The Revenant Bag”; Sherri Domenigoni, “Sedona Vortex”; and Cher Townsend