The agenda for Tuesday's Idyllwild Frie Protection District Commission meeting was received this morning. Several difficult and community wide issues on agenda.
Idyllwild Fire Protection District
Board of Commissioners
Regular Board Meeting with Closed Session
AGENDA March 13, 2012
Meeting to be held at the Idyllwild Fire Protection District conference/training room
54160 Maranatha Drive, Idyllwild, CA. The meeting begins at 6 p.m. The meeting will be recorded.
Roll call: Commissioners President Stigall, Vice President Schelly, Secretary Buchanan, Capparelli, Donahoo, Interim Chief Sherman and Administrative Assistant Andrewson
Pledge of Allegiance
Invocation lead by Fire Chaplain D. Hales
• Review and approve meeting minutes from February 14th and February 28, 2012
• President - Idyllwild Firefighters’ Association (B.Clark)
• Vice President - Idyllwild Career Firefighters’ Association (Reyes)
• Secretary - Volunteer Fire Company 621 – (Scudder)
• Interim Chief Sherman - Active Ad HOC Committee(s)
Citizens may comment on any matter as contained on the Agenda. Individual citizen’s comments will be contained to five (5) minutes each as timed by a member of the Board or IFPD’s Administrative Assistant. Optional request to citizens making public comments: You are not legally required to state your name and address, however, it is appreciated.
• Discussion and possible action to give Fire Chief direction on ambulance service to Zones II and III
• Discussion and possible action to give Fire Chief direction on LOU (letter of understanding) for ambulance backup for AMR (American Medical Response)
• Discussion of dispatch contract – Commissioner Schelly
• Audit approval – this item was tabled from the February 28, 2012 meeting. Discussion/possible action on approval of three (3) years of audits 2011-2012, 2012-2013 and 2013-2014
Closed Session Items
• Pursuant to Government Code 54957.6
Confer with labor negotiators
District Negotiators: Interim Chief Sherman, Ad HOC Committee - Commissioners J. Buchanan and P. Capparelli
Employee Organization: Idyllwild Career Firefighters Association
Next regularly scheduled meeting will be 6 p.m., Tuesday, March 27.